Folience, an Iowa-based, ESOP-owned holding company, is seeking an Accounting Manager to
join our Shared Services Finance & Accounting team. The Accounting Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Manages monthly financial close for all Folience business units including accurate and timely consolidated financial reporting.
- Provides support and assistance to business unit partners with both regular and ad hoc financial analysis of their business.
- Develop,implement and monitor accounting policies and procedures with an emphasis on strengthening and documenting internal controls.
- Participate in annual budget and quarterly forecasting process.
- Responsible for financial reporting and forecasting of cash.
- Leads the annual financial audit for the organization in coordination with the business units.
- Leads the annual ESOP and 401(k) audits.
- Special projects, ad hoc reporting and business analysis, as needed.
- Recruits, interviews, and hires team members.
- Leads and directs accounting professionals and support staff. Works with employees to
establish personal and professional development plans. Coaches and mentors staff to achieve the
goals and service commitments of the team.
- Actively pursues continuing education, keeping current with emerging or updated accounting practices and principles. Ensures team members are current with these practices.
This position requires a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, or related field, and a minimum of seven to ten years’ relevant experience, and five plus years’ of supervisory experience in an accounting department. MBA or CPA preferred.
At Folience, we provide sound, long-term support to our corporate family. In 2012 we transitioned from a partial ownership structure to 100% ESOP owned. The ESOP trust holds shares of the company for benefit of employee participants.
Our company is recognized as a respectable business and a long-standing community partner. Our portfolio of companies is comprised of many successful businesses- Fusionfarm, Life Line Emergency Vehicles, Cimarron Trailers, The Gazette,
Golden Triangle Newspaper Group, and Color Web Printers. As a company we believe our purpose is to grow business through growing people.
EOE. Pre-employment drug screen and background check required.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.