- Accountable for the performance and results of cross teams of business analysts, scrum masters, programmers, developers and/or systems analysts.
- Ensures the implementation of the technical direction/solution for assigned projects; ensure completion within time and budget constraints.
- Set goals and performance expectations for individuals and work groups; provide coaching, training and mentoring.
- Provide technical and business guidance to employees, colleagues and other stakeholders.
- Assist in annual budget and resource planning.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, MIS, CIS or related field, or equivalent professional experience.
- Eight years of relevant technical experience.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of programming languages or relational databases.
- Strong understanding of development tools, processes, cloud computing, microservices and CI/CD environments.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Communication and interpersonal skills to interact with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Management experience.
- Advanced technical degree or certifications.
- Experience in the insurance/financial services industry.
- Office environment.
- Occasional travel.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.