Sherwin Williams Floorcovering Division
The Americas Group Management/Sales Training Program is designed to provide you with all the skills necessary for a successful career in management and/or outside professional sales. The Program includes self-study modules, structured on-the-job training, classroom instruction at our regional training facilities, as well as ongoing education throughout your career. Training topics include: paint and associated products, customer service, professional sales and marketing, credit and accounts receivable management, human resources management, profit and loss and merchandising management.
After you complete the training program, you’ll be able to progress into paint store management positions. Our Assistant Store Managers and Store Managers oversee a million-dollar business, providing leadership and insight into the development and strategy of their store.
Many Management/Sales Trainees choose a path that leads to a career in professional sales. In this role, they grow the company’s market share by selling to large, commercial users such as painting contractors, purchasing agents, manufacturers, and other commercial users who need large volumes of our high-quality products. Generally, sales representatives apply their trade in specific regions or territories. Management/Sales Trainees are eligible for professional sales positions once a track record of success within the stores has been established.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university. You may apply for this position if you have your bachelors degree, or will obtain one within the next 12 months.
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status.
- Must be willing to work all scheduled hours and required overtime, which may include evenings and weekends, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must be able to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks and lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to operate material handling equipment (e.g. hand truck, pallet jack, forklift, etc.).
- Must be able to tint paint, therefore, must be able to distinguish the difference between colors.
- Must be able to operate a computer and communicate via the telephone.
- Completed training certification for your current position, if required.
- Minimum performance review rating of “3” (Standard).
- Prior work experience in sales or customer service.
- Willingness to relocate for promotional opportunities.
- Bilingual ability is an added plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, citizenship status, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract.
For immediate consideration, please apply online via the link below:
REFERENCE JOB ID #18000JOE
Sherwin Williams is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/H/V.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referral of protected veterans.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $44,000.00 /year
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.