CCB Packaging, a locally owned leader in the packaging industry, is looking for 2nd shift Maintenance Technicians who want to work with the latest technology! Wage is based on prior work experience.
- Perform maintenance according to work orders by responding to down equipment, troubleshooting problems and performing necessary repairs.
- Work on projects related to equipment improvements and machine upgrades which may involve modifying, rebuilding or overhauling equipment to meet upgraded standards.
- Proactively perform preventive and/or corrective maintenance to minimize equipment downtime and ensure equipment is producing the best consumer product.
- An Industrial maintenance Associates degree and/or equivalent on the job experience.
- Minimum of two years of manufacturing equipment maintenance and repair.
- Experience with robotics, pneumatics, and 3 phase electrical and variable frequency drives.
- Knowledge of PLC’s and control systems.
- Ability to read and interpret blue prints or other forms of engineering drawings.
- Familiar with LOTO rules.
- Must have the ability to trouble shoot through past experience and industry knowledge.
- Must have a Technical understanding and comprehension of mechanical principles.
- Must have the ability to operate a variety of hand tools and other mechanical equipment.
- Must be able to work well independently and as a team.
- Must be self-starter with the ability to prioritize workload.
- Able to meet the physical requirements of the position requiring heavy lifting up to 50lbs, carrying tools and supplies, kneeling and stooping and standing on feet for long periods of time.
CCB offers a competitive wage based on prior work experience and has an excellent benefit package that includes health, dental, life, paid vacation and an excellent 401k and profit sharing program.
The successful candidate will be subject to pre-employment testing.
If interested, please apply through our website at www.ccbpackaging.com/employment, or complete an application at the following location:
CCB Packaging, Inc.
1905 N Center Point Rd
Hiawatha, IA 52233
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.