Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Carry out department and company safety policies and procedures at all times.
- Perform safe troubleshooting, installation, routine maintenance and repair of mechanical equipment (pumps, motors, fans, gearboxes, etc.)
- Responsible for awareness and implementation of all local, state and federal regulations as they apply.
- Responsible for repair of mechanical piping within the plant.
- Demonstrate basic welding principles.
- Demonstrate basic machine repair and rebuilding.
- Responsible for reading and understanding mechanical and piping prints.
- Have a basic understanding of electrical to assist in equipment troubleshooting and lockout.
- Maintain facilities in clean, organized and efficient operating manner.
- Participate in plant projects when needed.
- Assist process operators when necessary.
- Assist Maintenance Superintendent with control of parts inventory.
- Basic computer skills.
- Be able to work in and promote a positive team working environment.
- Be able to work at heights greater than 150’ and in harsh outdoor environments.
- Be able to lift and carry items that are 50 lbs.
- Have ability to perform job duties outside of normal working hours when asked.
- Must be able to climb and balance oneself on a ladder, stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl into tight places as required.
Job Description (Continued)
- Associates degree in mechanically related field preferred.
- Maintenance operations experience in industrial and/or continuous process flow maintenance preferred.
- Requires 1-2 years experience in mechanical, piping, welding and hydraulics.
- Equivalent work experience may be substituted for education requirements.
- Requires strong communication, organizational and time management skills; as well as to be detail-oriented.
Relocation assistance is not available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life, vision, and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and a background check.
ADM is an EOE for minorities, females, protected veterans and individuals with a disability.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Maintenance+Tech&c=Archer+Daniels+Midland+Company&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=e747527b146e5d5f&rtk=1dcn4v4gqb6bb800&from=rss→