Loss Control Surveyor responsibilities:
- Individually scheduling appointments with clients to obtain necessary information
- Contacting clients and communicating via phone, email, and face to face discussions
- Inspect commercial and residential properties for hazardous conditions
- Evaluate operational and safety practices including exposures and hazards
- Write recommendations for the reduction of losses
- Submit reports via web-portal in checklist and narrative formatting
- Adhere to customer requirements and quality standards
- Maintain confidentiality and act with integrity
Qualifications for the ideal Independent Contractor:
- Act with professionalism and urgency
- Ability to observe and evaluate potentially hazardous conditions and write recommendations
- Skills in time management, verbal/ written communications, and web-based applications
- Background in construction, safety, fire safety and risk services beneficial
- Requires basic knowledge and education in safety inspections on commercial or residential properties
About Our Company
Are you looking for a new career that offers limitless development opportunities? Take control of your earning potential and enhance your career in this vital and growing industry. Join AFIRM and become a part of a dynamic organization.
AFIRM is looking for Loss Control Surveyors to work on an independent contractor basis. Founded in 1988, AFIRM is one of the nation’s largest providers of Premium Audits, Inspections, and Risk Control Management. We are an established company experiencing tremendous growth and we want YOU!
Work from your home office as an Independent Contractor
- AFIRM provides excellent software resources and industry expertise
Challenging career where there are always endless possibilities
Every day brings new opportunities and unique experience
Take control of your earning potential and enhance your career in this vital and growing sector.
AFIRM – Exceeding Expectations
Visit us at www. afirmsolutions.com
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.