Do you have a passion for leading others? Do you have a forward-thinking mindset and have the drive to bring your team and the store to the next level? Are you process oriented and always looking for continuous improvement opportunities?
If this interests you, this may be the next step in your career!
Our logistics managers are responsible for providing leadership in the following key store operations areas: Freight, Stocking, and Warehouse.
- Oversee the warehouse, freight, and stocking processes and teams.
- Responsible for receiving and yard standards.
- Develop and execute individual development plans for each of their direct reports. Teach, train, coach and mentor their team members.
- In partnership with in-store human resources, assist with hiring, training, and developing team members.
- Responsible for ensuring that all logistics policies, procedures and guidelines are understood and followed by all team members.
- In conjunction with the Loss Prevention Lead, oversee all efforts to reduce shrink activity through education, awareness and compliance as well as all safety programs.
- Provide as needed guidance and oversight for customer related issues.
- Ensure store safety practices are in place to provide a risk-free experience for every team member and customer.
- Coordinate all freight handling and processing via the Door to Floor (D2F) procedures.
- High school diploma or general education diploma (GED). Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or other related field preferred.
- 3+ years of retail, managerial experience preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all walks of life.
- Proven ability to lead, coach and build teammate relationships.
- Able to direct and motivate a diverse teammate population that includes full-time and part-time employees.
- Demonstrated ability to act decisively in implementing solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task; ability to respond flexibly in a quickly changing environment.
- Be comfortable speaking and conducting training.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends.
If you have a customer first attitude and meet the qualifications listed above, please apply today!
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.