Community Bank & Trust
1. Performs loan documentation reviews for all commercial, consumer, real estate loans. Ensures that: pre-closing information has been received from the client; the loan documentation is consistent with and reflects the intent of, the loan approval and proper due diligence has been performed to ensure that the Bank will be properly secured and regulatory requirements are met. Performs post-closing due diligence requirements and properly identifies items for follow-up. Also provides Loan Officers, ARM’s, and RBA’s with guidance in documentation preparation when needed.
2. Performs reviews on third party documents received as part of the documentation process to ensure that the documents meet regulatory and bank standards and, in some instances, to determine if additional due diligence is warranted. This includes, but is not limited to preliminary and final title opinions, and attorney prepared credit agreements.
3. Identifies exception items through tickler system and provides feedback to the banks as needed. Verifies receipt of documents necessary to clear exception items and removes ticklers from tracking reports.
4. Develops and maintains reporting systems to disclose compliance exceptions to the banks.
5. Communicates with managers, lenders, processing staff and operations personnel in an effective manner to facilitate the appropriate exchange of information necessary to meet documentation objectives.
6. Assists managers, lenders and processing staff in developing procedural changes and operating enhancements as necessary to reduce closed loan audit exceptions.
7. Serves as a resource and as backup for other Loan Quality personnel. Helps manage work flow in the absence of the manager.
8. Performs various other duties as required or assigned.
1. Bachelor’s degree preferred. High school diploma may be considered with additional experience.
2. Three to Five years of previous loan processing, loan documentation or lending experience.
3. Knowledge of bank loan products and loan documentation requirements.
4. Knowledge of bank regulatory requirements a plus.
5. Excellent attention to detail is required.
6. Good written and oral communication skills.
7. Strong PC skills including Microsoft Office Suite.
This position would ideally sit in our Cedar Rapids market, but could be located in any of our other markets.
Pre employment credit and background check and drug screen required.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.