- Assist in developing and maturing data governance in the Finance organization in alignment with the overall Transamerica data governance standards
- Utilize business analysis, technical, and soft skills to work across governance stakeholders to enhance data processes; resulting in high quality data across the enterprise
- Implement and support a Metadata tool
- Data Governance Committee (DGC and EDGC) support
- Create, implement and monitor data governance policies
- Support Modernization data integration agile teams
- Partner with IT and business resources on data needs
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in IT or a business area discipline (i.e. accounting, investments, or marketing) or equivalent education/experience.
- Minimum of 8 or more years of experience in business systems analysis.
- 2-4 years of industry experience also preferred.
- Two years of experience managing technical projects in a complex environment.
- Proficient personal computer skills including mainframes, PC’s and networks.
- Master data management, data quality, and data governance experience
- Data or process policy creation experience
- Data Quality (IAIDQ) Certification
- Tableau or Alteryx experience
- An advanced degree and appropriate professional certifications is preferred
- Normal office environment.
- Able to work in a team environment.
At Transamerica we promote a Future Fit mindset. What is a Future Fit mindset?
- Acting as One fosters an environment of positive collaboration
- Accountability allows us to own the problem as well as the solution
- Agility inspires new ideas, innovation and challenges the status quo
- Customer Centricity encourages an above and beyond approach to our customer
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.