Intermediate HR Reporting & Analytics Analyst – Aegon – Cedar Rapids, IA
- Identify HR needs and the HRIS reports to fulfill these needs; make alterations to existing reports to gather and report data as necessary, in addition to identifying training needs of end users.
- Research and resolve HRIS issues, troubleshoot unusual data entry situations, system and payroll issues, unexpected results or process flaws; recommend solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
- Create and customizes timely metrics, trends, statistical data, analytics, summaries, graphical representation, and special reports as required utilizing HRIS systems, Excel and other applications to manipulate, analyze and logically present data.
- Design spreadsheets and databases using information compiled from numerous sources as necessary to meet the needs of the customer.
- Recommend process/customer service improvements, innovative solutions, and serve as a key liaison with third parties such as payroll and other HR business units throughout the organization.
- Understand day-to-day operations to maintain the accuracy and integrity of data when processing reports; work with other HR functional areas to correct discrepancies.
- Perform biweekly, monthly and quarterly audits, analyzing data using Workday, Access and Excel; provide proactive feedback to the department.
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems or business-related field, or equivalent experience.
- Two years of experience in reporting analysis, supporting HRIS or related systems.
- Technical aptitude and analytical skills.
- Understanding of relational databases and query design.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced team environment.
- Customer service oriented.
- Proficiency using MS Office tools.
- Experience using Workday.
- Experience using ServiceNow.
- Office environment.