Integrated Solutions Project Coordinator (Facilitator) – National Information Solutions Cooperative (NISC) – Cedar Rapids, IA
National Information Solutions Cooperative (NISC
This position will include facilitation of a variety of multiple software products for the existing Members. Portions of this job will include independent work as well as working with our Members remotely via Microsoft Teams or Webex. Key responsibilities of this position are to have a positive impact with the communication tone and relationship building with Members as we engage them throughout the project management process. This may include coordination, communication skills and the ability to work independently. A successful candidate will work with multiple new members implementations simultaneously, requiring the ability to organize and prioritize work and appropriately assess urgency.
- Provide Member/Customers with a consistent project initiation and project closure, as well as facilitate project related issues that arise during the project.
- Single point of coordination and objective voice for the Member/Customer on upsell and high velocity implementation projects.
- Assess risk or high priority situations encountered during the project and take appropriate action to provide response or resolution as needed.
- Understand NISC upsell and high velocity implementation solutions.
- Partner with front line managers to proactively address potential project impediments while developing risk mitigation plans.
- Assess Member/Customer requests, determines an effective delivery for the request and gains assistance from the appropriate areas of NISC to provide deliverables.
- Continuously take account of project health statuses and proactively reestablish expectations as necessary.
- Ensure project tools for upsell projects are accurate and ready for Member/Customer use.
- Work with Team Leads to monitor and ensure Project Plans are updated timely, consistently, and kept current.
- Streamline project efficiencies for more aggressive scheduling of high velocity implementations.
- Fully utilizes all project management and implementation best practices.
- May be asked to prepare and present materials at the Member Information Conference (MIC).
- Commitment to NISC’s Statement of Shared Values.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Preferred:
- 3+ years of experience in related field.
- Working level knowledge of business-related software applications and services
- Working level knowledge of the Utility or Telecom industries.
- Advanced level knowledge of Project Management processes and theory.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation and training skills.
- Excellent telephone/email etiquette and an ability to deal effectively with Member/Customers.
- Strong research and problem-solving skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Strong ability to organize and prioritize.
- Strong ability to set and manage internal and external. Member/Customer expectations.
- Ability to analyze data and draw meaningful business conclusions relevant to Project Management.
- Strong ability to demonstrate initiative and accountability.
- Strong ability to multi task and time manage.
- Strong ability to demonstrate professionalism.
- Strong ability to troubleshoot.
- Working level understanding of change management best practices.
- Working level knowledge level of Utility/Telecom software and software integrations.
- Ability to travel as often as necessary to meet the goals and objectives of the position.
- Basic level ability to mentor others.
NISC’s Shared Values & Competencies:
- Integrity – We are committed to doing the right thing – always.
- Relationships – We are committed to building and preserving lasting relationships.
- Innovation – We promote the spirit of creativity and champion new ideas.
- Teamwork – We exemplify the cooperative spirit by working together.
- Empowerment – We believe individuals have the power to make a difference.
- Personal Development – We believe the free exchange of knowledge and information is absolutely necessary to the success of each individual and the organization.
Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field or equivalent experience.
Other Qualifications/Certifications Preferred:
Experience in Telecommunications industry.
Minimum Physical Requirements:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the essential functions of this position, employees must be able to see and communicate. Employees are regularly required to maintain a stationary position, move, and operate computer keyboards or office equipment.
Management may modify this job description by assigning or reassigning duties and responsibilities at any time.