Housekeeper – Riverside Casino & Golf Resort – Riverside, IA
Riverside Casino & Golf Resort
The Housekeeper is responsible for ensuring the cleanliness of guest rooms, floor corridors, and public areas. This position has a direct impact on the guest experience, so the associate must be focused on providing efficient services and the highest levels of quality
- Perform cleaning in all areas of hotel by mopping, vacuuming, dusting, making beds, and other duties as assigned.
- Replenish guest rooms with needed amenities and linens, and remove used items.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all internal and external customers.
- Resolve problems quickly and accurately, and follow directions thoroughly.
- Perform functions under frequent time pressure in an interruptive environment.
- Answer questions for guests regarding local area facilities and points of interest.
- Work with supervisor/manager, if necessary, to resolve any guest requests or complaints.
- Work cohesively with a team to accomplish assigned duties
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills. Maintain courteous and effective working relationships with others. Ability to work under time pressure with a positive attitude. Prior Housekeeping or equivalent cleaning experience.
Full-Time to include: Days, Weekends & Holidays.
$12.25/hr After Attendance Incentive
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Housekeeper&c=Riverside+Casino+%26+Golf+Resort&l=Riverside%2C+IA&jk=ace1fcbd56e26b5d&rtk=1ek7e5noeo2j7801&from=rss→