Host/Cashier – Riverside Casino & Golf Resort – Riverside, IA
Riverside Casino & Golf Resort
The Host/Cashier is responsible for welcoming guests, operating the POS cash registers, and seating guests in appropriate sections. This position must provide exceptional guest service to all customers.
- Welcome and greet guests, creating a positive first impression for the outlet.
- Operate the Micros terminal, collect payments, and make change.
- Keep and accurate count of money in cash drawer.
- Seat guests in appropriate sections at clean tables.
- Maintain knowledge of outlet layout, menu items, and nightly features.
- Remain courteous and helpful to guests at all times.
- Keep dining area neat and clean at all times (chairs, booths, floors).
- Maintain a high standard of personal appearance at all times.
- Perform assigned side-work duties.
- Report all guest incidents and complaints immediately to supervisor.
- Smile and make eye contact with all guests.
- Perform all other related tasks deemed necessary by management.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills. Maintain courteous and effective working relationships with others. Ability to work in a standing position for up to seven hours.
Part-Time to include: Days, Evenings, Weekends & Holidays
$11.75/hr After Attendance Incentive
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Host+Cashier&c=Riverside+Casino+%26+Golf+Resort&l=Riverside%2C+IA&jk=304fa68d3be01eb5&rtk=1ejiqupdno1ll800&from=rss→