To The Rescue
Our mission is to improve the quality of people’s lives. We have the opportunity to serve patients while also fostering a culture improve the quality of life for each and every employee.
To The Rescue’s Home Health Department currently has openings for two Home Health Aides. These positions offer flexible hours and the opportunity to grow with our company.
- Certification by the Iowa Department of Regulatory Agencies as a Certified Nursing Assistant or ability to obtain certification within four months of starting employment.
- Have a sympathetic attitude toward the care of the sick and elderly.
- Ability to carry out directions, read and write.
- Ability to effectively communicate to demonstrate competency in the provision of care and services safely and effectively and treat patients with dignity and respect to person and property.
- Maturity and ability to deal effectively with the demands of the job.
- 18 years of age.
- High school diploma or GED.
Works indoors in Agency office and patient homes and travels to/from patient homes.
To The Rescue is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- home health: 1 year (Preferred)
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) (Preferred)
- Drivers License (Preferred)
- Spanish (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.