Cedar Rapids Community School District
Short term Contracts-Teaching/STC-T
- Each committee member will be expected to be knowledgeable about Iowa Core Social Studies Standards and Social Studies instructional strategies aligned to the Iowa Core.
- Each committee member will also be expected to be engaged in professional learning around instructional shifts as outlined in the Iowa Core.
- All work outside/beyond the teaching contract will be compensated at the per diem rate.
- Each committee member will be expected to be actively engaged in the work and maintain positive relationships with other committee members.
- The committee members will design and implement district curriculum standards and common assessments.
- Committee members will create all Units of Study for United States Government classes for 2019-2020
- Preference will be given to current Secondary Social Studies Curriculum Council Members.
- Certified and contracted Cedar Rapids Community School District Social Studies teachers currently teaching (or assigned to teach in the 18-19 school year) social studies.
Compensation for time beyond the contract and for July and August 2019 work will be at the per diem rate, for up to 40 hours.
Work will begin around July 19th and will continue for non-consecutive days through July 31st excluding weekends.
Name: Sean Neilly
Title: K-12 Humanities Content Lead
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: (319) 558-4565
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.