Reporting to the Service Manager, you will be responsible for providing a first class technical support to our Dealer and Customer network worldwide by providing technical assistance, as well as field service work when required.
- Provide technical assistance to the dealer & customer network via telephone and internet based Customer Response Management (CRM).
- Perform root cause analysis on issues found with Customer machines.
- Collaborate with our Engineering & Quality Teams to ensure referral of all issues are dealt with on a timely basis to enable ongoing product improvements.
- Assesses the ability of the customer to provide service. Identifies parts and supplies that the customer must have to restore equipment to a safe operational level.
- Technical skills and their development such as service report accuracy, recording to Warranty Website etc.
Promote a high level of technical support from within the dealerships
- Experience in a Mechanical or Electrical Engineering environment
- Technical expertise in mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems.
- Proven track record of working in a customer facing environment.
- Detailed knowledge of Mobile Screening and Crushing, Construction or Agricultural industries
Excellent in MS Office Applications
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must possess a strong safety mindset
- Capability to communicate to dealers at all levels and across a diverse customer base, building effective working relationships
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent technical expertise in mechanical, hydraulic & electrical systems
- Experience in driving change in a Service & Technical Helpdesk environment
- Ability to develop effective relationships internally at a variety of levels and work closely with sales and product management
- Ability to monitor and control financial resources within the designated budget
- Customer focus
- Highest level of integrity, honesty and trust
- Drive for results
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
Location: US-IA Cedar Rapids HR
Department: Customer and Product Support
Job ID: 339
Terex Corporation is a $4.5 billion, publicly traded global manufacturer of lifting and material processing products and services. The company is passionate about producing equipment that improves the lives of people around the world. Terex operations are global, yet each office or factory is a close-knit community. Terex provides team members with a rewarding career and the opportunity to make an impact. The company values diversity and inclusion, safety, integrity, respect, servant leadership, courage and citizenship. It encourages continuous improvement and offers free courses available through Terex University. [email protected] provides a supportive network for Terex women in their jobs and careers. It’s an exciting time to be part of the expanding manufacturing sector. Terex is a place where you can work and grow. Come talk to us!
It is the policy of the company to attract and retain the best qualified employees. We are committed to providing employment opportunities to the most qualified internal or external candidate based on work-related factors and without regard to non work-related factors including race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, or veteran status as a special disabled veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran, or other qualifying veteran.
The Company offers competitive salaries, advancement opportunities, and a full range of benefits, including paid vacation, 401(k), medical, dental, and vision.
Terex Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.