HCP Book Publishing
We are looking to recruit a Senior Office Clerk to offer support for our busy front office reception staff team in Cedar Rapids. The role also includes providing support to our Cedar Rapids office and general administration assistance as part of the Administration team. The successful applicant will need to be comfortable dealing with clients confidently and in a friendly and welcoming manner both face to face and over the telephone.
The applicant must also be comfortable with the general use of computer technology in the workplace but full training will be provided (an interest in IT and familiarity with Microsoft Office software will be an advantage).
What We Want:
- Individuals who are looking for a Career.
- Someone with Excellent attention to detail.
- Compute daily sales report information.
- Assist in calculating time cards.
- Perform light typing duties utilizing Microsoft word.
- Serve as liaison with service vendors and office maintenance management
- Respond to service calls from staff regarding maintenance
- Provide on the ground support to the Records Department with retrieval and pick up of files
- Set up, maintain sales rooms and other public areas
- Assist with office and furniture setups and delivery
- Assist with special projects as requested
- Complete supply orders for all stores.
- Fill uniform requisitions for all employees.
- Answer incoming phone calls and provide necessary information and/or route calls to appropriate individuals.
- Prepare shipping documents for the Salvage program.
- Perform other general duties as required by the Director of Retail.
Education, Experience Skills:
- One or more years above a high school level preferred.
- One or more years experience in clerical work.
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office applications; primarily excel and word.
- Accurate typing skills of 40 wpm.
- Good communication and social skills.
- Good skills in reading, writing and math computation.
- Able to perform duties under moderate pressure and meet deadlines.
- Good computer skills.
- High degree of multi-tasking and time.
- Excellent written and oral.
- Integrity and professionalism
- Able to bend and stoop.
- Able to lift a minimum of 15 lbs.
- Able to sit up to 4 hours at a time.
The position is available immediately. This would suit someone looking for a part time position but exact hours and working pattern can be agreed with some flexibility.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Transit Accounts
- Tuition Assistance
- Summer Hours
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=General+Office+Clerk&c=HCP+Book+Publishing&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=2192b03138e5a770&rtk=1dccranilngn3800&from=rss→