General Manager – Papa John's Pizza – Cedar Rapids, IA
Papa John's Pizza
$40,000 – $65,000 a year
Restaurant Management: 4 years (Preferred)
Full Job Description
The General Manager will focus on operational excellence and have responsibility for all functions of the restaurant, ensuring high quality products and customer service that leads to restaurant profitability.
What’s on the Menu:
· Manage a restaurant team, recruiting new team members, maintaining adequate staffing levels, properly training team members, ensuring compliance with all or our policies and procedures, and coach to improve performance.
· Provide an outstanding customer experience, including professionally and promptly responding to all customer concerns or issues. Solicit, share and utilize customer feedback to improve restaurant operations and build brand loyalty.
· Motivate team to deliver quality service to all customers while promoting a fun, energetic, and collaborative environment.
· Communicate, train and promote quality standards to restaurant team members.
· Manage labor and food costs.
· Execute cash management duties with POS and shift reports.
· Management inventory to ensure adequate levels using the company’s systems and guidelines to minimize loss.
· Manage company’s assets by ensuring the restaurant is clean, safe and organized and complies with safety and security standards at all times.
Critical Ingredients Include:
· Three years of previous restaurant management or supervision experience required
· Ability to work long hours, nights and weekends
· Ability to work with computers, phones, fax machines and copiers
· Ability to successfully perform the job duties of all positions in the restaurant, including but not limited to pizza delivery
· A valid driver’s license issued by the state in which the team member works, an acceptable motor vehicle record, proof of auto insurance and a reliable vehicle
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Bonus pay
- Restaurant Management: 4 years (Preferred)
- One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=General+Manager&c=Papa+John%27s+Pizza&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=e69039d4939d5a6c&rtk=1etv06bjd305k000&from=rss→