Hardee's | Westar Foods
EXCITING OPPORTUNITIES FOR RESTAURANT GENERAL MANAGERS! STARTING PAY UP TO $55K PER YEAR PLUS BONUS POTENTIAL!
Westar Foods, Inc. General Managers are accountable for the management and operations a Hardee’s Family Restaurants, ensuring that all team members are guest-focused, team focused, and community-connected. The position reports to the District Manager for the area and supervises Restaurant Managers, Shift Leaders and Crew. The General Manager ensures that staff are performing their job duties and meeting expectations in all areas of their job descriptions. The General Manager operates the restaurant consistent with and supportive of the Business Plan set forth for his or her store.
- Maximizes financial performance and profit of restaurant; analyzes business performance initiating appropriate corrective actions when deviations occur from financial expectations.
- Ensures restaurant consistently provides a quality product and customer service experience that delivers total customer satisfaction.
- Ensures the Quality, Service and Cleanliness measures meet or exceed company standards.
- Ensures sufficient staff is scheduled to operate the restaurant and accommodate guest flow.
- Ensuring recruitment, selection, orientation, training, and performance management functions are carried out in accordance to company standards and expectations.
- Conduct crew meetings as needed to discuss operation procedures, promotions, safety, security, training, etc.
- Complies with company policies, practices and procedures and communicates all changes to team members.
- Ensure all sanitation, safety and security policies and procedures are recognized and enforced to ensure a safe environment for all.
- Maintains building, equipment as well as reports and records based on company standards and in compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Leads local store marketing efforts.
- Maintain an adequate supply of products and items necessary to operate the restaurant. Control inventory to meet company GAP standard.
- Responsible for all cash. Ensure that cash procedures are adhered to.
- Models and encourages shared values by focusing on customer satisfaction and establishing and maintain a high integrity workforce.
- At least 2 years of college in business, hospitality management or related field or equivalent related experience. College degree preferred.
- 3-5 years management experience in a quick service dining concept.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Capable of communicating effectively with customers, staff and co-workers.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Basic knowledge of computers.
- Financial/analytical aptitude including planning, budgeting, scheduling and P&L management.
- Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills
- Ability to problem solve toward a positive conclusion.
- High sense of urgency.
- Self motivated
- Excellent team building skills
- Proven ability to achieve and maintain desired results
- Bilingual Spanish preferred
Essential Physical Requirements:
- Ability to freely access all areas of the restaurant including, front of the house, back of the house, dining area, etc.
- Ability to operate and use all equipment necessary to run the restaurant.
- Ability to move or handle product/equipment throughout the restaurant generally weighing 0-50 pounds.
- Ability to work varied hours/days to oversee restaurant operations.
Westar Foods is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Address: 3214 1ST AVE NE Cedar Rapids, IA – 52402
Property Description: 1500070 – CEDAR RAPIDS 1
Property Number: 1500070
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=General+Manager&c=Hardee%27s+%7C+Westar+Foods&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=a90e17b36b40eec1&rtk=1dfemer5ff2ff800&from=rss→