Future Line Manufacturing
Future Line Manufacturing is hiring a full-time fabricator/aluminum welder for first shift.
- Full-time position
- First shift, 6:30 a.m. – 4 p.m
- Four-day work weeks means three-day weekends
- Overtime available based on customer orders.
- Knowledge of welding and the techniques required for fabrication
- Must be able to read blueprints, use tape measure, and follow verbal and written instructions
- Perform drilling, shearing, and bending
- At least one year aluminum experience
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs -70 lbs
- Competitive wage
- Overtime wage
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacations and holidays
Please contact [email protected] if you are a job seeker with a disability, or are assisting someone with a disability, and require assistance to apply for one of our jobs.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.