CCB Packaging is a locally owned leader in the packaging industry and is looking for motivated, experienced workers who want to work with the latest technology! We are currently taking applications for Forklift Operators.
- Load, unload, move, stack and stage product using a forklift.
- Unload inbound shipments safely and move product to storage locations.
- Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage.
- Operate a bar code scanner to enable inventory accuracy.
- Supply production lines with appropriate materials.
- Pull and prepare product for shipment.
- Efficiently move product from staging or storage areas into trailers.
- Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team building, problem solving and time management skills.
- Previous forklift experience preferred but not required.
- Previous manufacturing experience helpful.
- High school diploma or GED required.
CCB offers a competitive tiered wage based on prior work experience and has an excellent benefit package that includes health, dental, life, short-term disability, paid vacation and an outstanding profit sharing program.
The successful candidate(s) will be subject to pre-employment testing.
If interested, please apply through our website at www.ccbpackaging.com/employment, or
complete an application at the following location:
CCB Packaging, Inc.
190 N. Center Point Rd
Hiawatha, IA 52233
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.