Field Service Technician – Access Systems – Cedar Rapids, IA
Do you have a technical aptitude? Do you like working with your hands? Do you enjoy being out and about? If your answer is “yes”, we have an exciting opportunity to join an awesome service team. As we continue to grow, we are looking for a motivated individual to provide technical support for printing equipment. The work hours for this role are 8-5 Monday-Friday with no after-hours or weekend work. This is a niche technical career that is very rewarding for individuals that enjoy repairing equipment. Once techs start in this industry, they just don’t leave and its recession proof! The ideal candidate will have a strong dedication to customer service, 3+ years’ experience in a service role, electromechanical troubleshooting skills, and a clean driving record. We provide a laptop, tools, ongoing training and a company car. Ready for the next step? Apply today!
- Travel to client sites to repair and maintain printing equipment.
- Receive, prioritize and accurately complete and close service calls.
- Manage and maintain a highly accurate parts inventory.
- Keep current with new technology through off-site manufacturer’s classes and online training.
- Strong technical aptitude with a desire to learn.
- Experience with troubleshooting and repair of electromechanical systems.
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Ability to lift up to 70 pounds.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Field+Service+Technician&c=Access+Systems&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=fb11580c95d5f0e9&rtk=1e3sndkepf2re800&from=rss→