United States of America
HIA32: Cedar Rapids, IA 400 Collins Rd NE , Cedar Rapids, IA, 52498-0505 USA
Collins Aerospace is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Created in 2018 by bringing together Rockwell Collins and UTC Aerospace Systems, Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
This position for a senior professional with deep knowledge and highly developed technical expertise in Field Service, who provides technical guidance to junior team members. Performs complex diagnostic procedures. Communicates technical information to technical/non-technical people that may include senior management. Contacts and meets customers on a daily basis.
- Performs on-site services for new and existing clients, which may include equipment servicing and equipment upgrades.
- Troubleshoots technical problems and issues and recommends actions to company or customer representatives. Assesses product needs in accordance with customer specifications.
- Acts as the expert in product knowledge/subject matter expert and performs diagnostic procedures.
- Interprets test information to resolve design/system-related problems and ensure continuous improvement.
- Communicates technical information to technical/non-technical stakeholders that may include senior management and meets customers daily or as required to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Keeps customer informed on the nature of service provided or outstanding issues and recommends system enhancements, upgrades, or repairs.
- Performs a variety of duties, including but not limited to servicing, operating, maintaining, repairing and removing equipment.
- Conducts technical analysis of product implementations, modifications and enhancements to products in accordance with specific customer specifications.
- Manages technical products, services, logistics and provisioning, quantity surveying, and configurations to assigned customers.
- Troubleshoots technical problems and issues and recommends actions to company or customer representatives.
- Assesses product needs in accordance with customer specifications.
- Acts as local on-site UTC representative to the customer’s organization.
- Manages statement of work to meet customer and contract requirements.
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in the appropriate discipline and 7 years of relevant experience or an Advanced degree in the appropriate discipline and 5 years of relevant experience. In the absence of a degree, 11 years of relevant experience is required.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other – propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- And more
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.