Executive Director – Enlivant – Anamosa, IA
Full Job Description
Enlivant is seeking an Executive Director
at Pinicon Place in Anamosa, IA
We believe taking care of America’s aging population is not only a moral obligation but a true honor and privilege. With over 230 communities, we are striving to be the nation’s most trusted senior living provider. Our staff treats residents like family and serves them with the utmost integrity and compassion.
We are a certified “Great Place to Work” and we believe in not only making an impact in our industry but also with our employees. Our Benefits Plan is designed to recognize the diverse needs of our workforce with competitive medical, dental, vision packages, and a 401k with a company match. We also offer a generous unlimited paid time off program.
We provide personalized training, both face-to-face and online, to ensure employees are prepared for their roles, in compliance with state regulations, and are up-to-date on industry best practices and resources. Through our Learning Management System (LMS), all Enlivant employees have access to state-required regulatory courses, Memory Care courses from industry leader Teepa Snow, professional development and soft skills courses, and Continuing Education courses.
We invite you to start a rewarding career and make a difference in the lives of seniors today.
As the Executive Director, you will oversee all community operations and ensure the highest level of care and support is given to every resident. You will establish objectives for community development and advancement, create and manage operational processes—including budget and profit and loss—and directly and indirectly manage all community staff.
- Ensures compliance with all laws, rules, regulations, policies, and procedures within the communities
- Provides training and support to all Enlivant team members and promotes quality care and independence for our residents
- Ensures a high degree of resident and team satisfaction at the community
- Additional duties as assigned
- A minimum of three to five years of experience in an operations role
- Administrator’s license or certificate per state requirements
- Associate / Bachelor degree as required by state regulations
- Financial acumen and budget management experience
- Exceptional problem solving and time management skills
- The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time and work overtime as needed
- The ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation
- Experience in an operations management or support role within senior living or healthcare
- Exemplify and be an influential team player
- Exhibit exceptional communication skills
- Possess strong organizational capabilities
- Demonstrate empathy and a good listener
- Remain flexible and adaptable
- Work harmoniously with other employees and develop/maintain good employee relations and employee morale
- Uphold the principles of our mission: to enrich life through meaningful relationships and vibrant communities
- Express compassion for residents, staff, and guests on a consistent basis
- Engage others in fun and creative activities
- Strive for excellence in all aspects of the job
- Work with integrity in all interactions
- Demonstrate humility
Enlivant provides equal employment opportunities for qualified individuals and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or other prohibited bases.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Executive+Director&c=Enlivant&l=Anamosa%2C+IA&jk=de4bc4e2e44a2888&rtk=1f47r84qno272800&from=rss→