Entry Level Sales – Hagel Claims, LLC. – Cedar Rapids, IA
Hagel Claims, LLC
We are searching for a personable, thorough Entry Level Sales Representative to contact prospective clients via cold-prospecting. The Entry Level Sales Representative responsibilities include ascertaining whether potential clients might be interested in our products and services, and then scheduling a time for our Sales Representatives to meet with each client.
To be successful as an Entry Level Sales Representative, you should be determined to achieve and surpass each of your work-related goals. Ultimately, an outstanding Entry Level Sales Representative will demonstrate a thorough understanding of the sales process, including ways in which to garner clients’ interest in meeting with our Sales Representatives.
- Familiarizing yourself with essential details of our products and services.
- Contacting prospective clients using our tools, technologies and lists.
- Fielding basic questions and concerns about the products and services we offer.
- Scheduling a consultation between the prospective client and a Sales Representative.
- Keeping a detailed log of your contacts, including those which were not interested.
- Following up with prospective clients who have shown interest in the past.
- Hitting minimum weekly and monthly sales production requirements.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Proven experience in sales and or a college degree.
- Computer literate.
- Top-notch verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding listening skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent phone and face-to-face etiquette.
- Professional and courteous disposition.
- Persuasive and results-oriented.
- Available to work evenings and weekends.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Entry+Level+Sales&c=Hagel+Claims&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=28dcfb9bbfc9282d&rtk=1eqt52qd4o21n800&from=rss→