Engagement Ambassador (Remote) – RNL – Cedar Rapids, IA
We are currently hiring Remote Engagement Ambassadors to work remotely in the United State with RNL partner institutions!
Remote Engagement is making it possible for our campus partners to maintain their connection to alumni, parents and friends. With the disruption offered by social distancing requirements in 2020, the remote opportunity was designed to offer flexibility for RNL to continue providing quality opportunities for part time staff and quality talent for our programs.
Remote Engagement Ambassadors, in most cases, contact prospects using text, video, or phone while conducting themselves as a professional representative of an institution.
Remote Engagement Ambassadors are expected to accurately enter data into our computer system, complete a set number of shifts each week/month, and meet or exceed goals as outlined by the Engagement Center Manager.
This Remote Engagement Ambassador opportunity requires that you have reliable internet, a private area to work (within your home or dorm room), and a computer. Full technical requirements will be shared and evaluated for those interested in seeking the opportunity following a completed application.
- High school diploma or greater
- Capable of effectively communicating with a variety of individuals
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- This job operates in an office setting and routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, etc.
- This is largely a sedentary role; Infrequent light physical effort is required (minimum of five pounds)
- Must be able to work in an environment where the noise level is moderate
- Must be able to work remote – Supervisors and Managers will be remote, available via online resources (web conferencing, phone, email etc.).
- This Remote Engagement Ambassador opportunity requires that you have reliable internet, a private area to work (within your home or dorm room), and a computer. Full technical requirements will be shared and evaluated for those interested in seeking the opportunity following a completed application.
Apply online http://ow.ly/uRXH30rhLqE
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $8.25 – $9.50 per hour
- Bonus pay
We are working remote! The Remote Engagement Ambassador opportunity allows Ambassadors to work from the safety of their home, apartment, or dorm.
- Multiple locations
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Engagement+Ambassador&c=RNL&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=d33d107b2c646061&rtk=1em02vobjo16u800&from=rss→