United States of America
HIA32: Cedar Rapids, IA 400 Collins Rd NE , Cedar Rapids, IA, 52498-0505 USA
- Perform testing using DMM, oscilloscope, frequency generators, high frequency power supplies, spectrum analyzer, etc.
- Collect, document, and report on tests performed
- Evaluate test results
- Ability to read complex electronic schematics, analyze circuits and follow written work instructions
- Employ a comprehensive knowledge of electronic theory
- Basic troubleshooting and problem solving
- Capability of working independently as well as in a group setting
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED).
- US Citizenship
Must be able to pass an electronics skills test (59% or higher) prior to an interview
- Test covers electronic principles, test equipment, troubleshooting, and schematics
- Must have ability to read complex electronic schematics, analyze circuits and follow written work instructions
- Must be able to lift up to 55 lbs
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.