- Measures, cuts, bends, threads, assembles and installs electrical conduit using such tools as a hacksaw, pipe threader, rules and conduit benders
- Installs control and distribution apparatus, such as switches, relays and circuit- breaker panels, and fastens in place with crews or bolts using hand or power tools
- Test continuity of circuit to insure electrical compatibility and safety of components using testing instruments such as ohmmeter, battery and buzzer and oscilloscope
- Observes functioning of installed equipment or system to determine hazards and need for adjustments, relocation, or replacement
- Disassembles and repairs defective electrical equipment or systems
- Additional responsibilities not listed may be required
- Minimum 4 years industrial construction/maintenance industry experience
- Ability to fabricate and install rigid & aluminum, E.M.T. , plasti-bond, and P.V.C. conduit
- Ability to use mechanical benders use hydraulic benders 2? ? 4? fabricate and install conduit supports
- Ability to do wire and cable installation by hand, by machine, and in cable trays.
- Climbing, Balancing, Stooping, Kneeling, Crouching, Crawling, Reaching, Standing, Walking, Pushing, Pulling, Lifting, Fingering, Grasping, Feeling, Repetitive Motions
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Jacobs is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.