VIRGO LINK TRANSPORTATIONS is now hiring FULL and PART Time Drivers who can Transport clients/patients to medical appointments, dialysis, dental appointments etc. We are a Non-Emergency Medical Transportation (NEMT) company. We are looking for professional, reliable and flexible drivers to help provide door to door service for people that have disabilities. Earn extra money by working weekends and holidays.
- At least 21 years old
- 4-door vehicle
- Valid driver’s license
- Driving Record
- Vehicle registration and insurance
- Must have a communication device such as a cell phone.
We provide excellent compensation and flexible work schedule. Monday-Friday Schedule and weekends as needed. Partners could make up to $2,500 a month depending on their schedule.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Driving Members to their appointments
- Communicate effectively with our members
- Maintain a safe and cordial work environment
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be a good driver
- Know how to navigate with a GPS or a similar device
For more info go to: www.virgolinks.com
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Flexible schedules
Hours per week:
- More than 1 year
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.