Patten Industries, Inc.
7:00AM – 5:00PM, Monday- Friday (with some Saturdays).
Deliver, pick-up and transfer construction equipment including Caterpillar and Allied brands.
- Load, unload and secure equipment for delivery and returns.
- Responsible for completing and maintaining all necessary records and associated paperwork to maintain DOT compliance for deliveries.
- Establish and maintain service-oriented working relationship with customers.
- May perform other related duties as requested and/or assigned.
- Two or more years of previous related work experience required.
- Must have a Class A CDL license with air brake endorsement.
- Familiar with construction equipment and able to safely operate equipment for loading and unloading purposes.
- Must be a self-starter, organized and offer strong customer service skills.
- Able to lift up to 100 lbs.
- Must be detail orientated with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Ability to work overtime and weekends when needed.
- Excellent communication skills (written, e-mail, and verbal) are required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and clean driving record. This includes no more than 2 minor violations within the past 3 years and no major violations within the past 5 years (Motor Vehicle will be performed on final candidate).
Altorfer Inc. is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals- including minorities, females, veterans, and individuals with disabilities – are encouraged to apply.
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions
This position is on the road the majority of the time. Travel is about 95% of the time and the other time will be spent around the facility. May on a continuous basis sit for a long period of time, stand, walk or bend and lift up to 100 lbs. Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to low. Candidate must be flexible to work varying schedules and hours as needed. The physical demands described above are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Driver+Rental&c=Patten+Industries&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=950c5dfded172eb9&rtk=1dfemer5ff2ff800&from=rss→