Driver/Machine Operator – Wright Outdoor Solutions – Cedar Rapids, IA
Wright Outdoor Solutions
Title: Driver/Machine Operator
Wright Outdoor Solutions offers indoor and outdoor services to residential customers and their communities across the country. These services include landscape design and installation, complete tree care, lawn care, seasonal maintenance, a garden center, interior and exterior holiday lights and décor, interior plantscaping, land clearing and mulch. Our operations are guided by a set of values: safety, integrity, quality, teamwork, innovation, and family. We abide by the highest ethical standards, knowing customer satisfaction is our first priority, and we work as a team to deliver creative solutions to our clients. Finally, we are proud of our family-founded history and have worked to retain those family values in our culture since becoming employee-owned in 2002.
- Operate various equipment for general site preparation, landscaping, and related assignments
- Ensure proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies; promotes continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices
- Load and unload equipment from trailers
- Perform routine inspection and general maintenance on equipment
- Perform additional duties as required or needed
- Valid Class A CDL with air brake endorsement and clean driving record required
- Ability to operate a skid steer and other small equipment
- Experience operating heavy equipment is preferred
- Ability to reach, climb, kneel, lift (up to 50 lbs.) and walk for extended periods of time
- Ability to work outside of normal work schedule
Wright Outdoor Solutions Offers:
- Industry Leading Pay
- Paid Training and certification for motivated individuals
- Excellent Benefits- including 401k, health insurance, and paid holidays
- Unique and inviting work environment
- Opportunities for career growth
Full-time positions include participation in an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) after 1 year of employment. Pre-employment and post-hiring drug screening is a condition of employment.
To apply, submit a resume to: visit our website at https://www.wrightoutdoorsolutions.com/careers/ and submit an application.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Driver+Machine+Operator&c=Wright+Outdoor+Solutions&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=8a9e20052068d2ed&rtk=1ejnvnh63o1lt800&from=rss→