District Sales Manager – Freund-Vector Corporation – Marion, IA
POSITION FUNCTION: Responsible for selling Freund-Vector equipment portfolio in assigned sales territory. Maintain existing customer contacts while developing new customer relationships and markets for Freund-Vector equipment.
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree, preferably in an engineering discipline or equivalent experience required.
Experience: 5-7 years technical sales experience in durable goods or capital equipment industry. Experience in the pharmaceutical industry, specifically within the solid dosage area. In-depth and current understanding of continuous manufacturing, spray drying, granulation, coating and PAT technologies.
Required Skills: Must have ability to interface with customers, field sales and other company personnel on a technical level; must be able to resolve basic application questions by offering appropriate alternative equipment configurations; knowledge of basic manufacturing processes and basic computer skills would be beneficial; must be a self-starter.
Physical Requirements: May encounter customer facility that is not accessible; be able to lift small equipment (up to 50 lbs.) for demonstration.
Mental Requirements: Ability to handle stress produced by time pressure, customer demands, etc.
Travel: Must be able to travel 50%
Duties and Requirements:
1. Drive sales growth across respective region
2. Maintains and expands customer base by building and maintaining rapport with key influencers and decision makers; identifying new customer opportunities
3. Advise and define the technical solutions in consultation with the customer
4. Identify creative opportunities for sales growth and collaboration.
5. Participate in trade shows to promote Freund-Vector equipment and processes.
6. Participate in the customer process improvement activities to enhance market and customer development
7. Prepare territory forecast for assigned territory as requested.
8. Conduct post-sale follow-up with customer to ensure equipment is operational and functioning properly.
9. Continually update knowledge of coating and granulation trends, processes, equipment and technologies that could be used to maximize sales opportunities.
10. Maintain customer sales activity records.
11. Research and capture customer and sector specific competitive intelligence.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
To keep our employees safe, we require social distancing and masks to be worn at all times when out of work area. In addition, we have increased cleaning frequency to further mitigate the spread of COVID at the facility.
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Technical Sales Experience in Durable Goods: 5 years (Preferred)
Willingness To Travel:
- 50% (Required)
- One location
- Waiting period may apply
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=District+Sales+Manager&c=Freund-Vector+Corporation&l=Marion%2C+IA&jk=a702272bbd8c2997&rtk=1em7q1bgrnplm800&from=rss→