To The Rescue
$500.00 Sign on Bonus
To The Rescue’s mission is to improve the quality of people’s lives. Our goal is to improve our employees’ lives through training and education. We are seeking employees who want to also be a part of improving the lives of others. The employees who work for us love to do what they are passionate about. They are passionate about people.
We are in need of Direct Support Professionals to provide direct care support for people with disabilities in their home and in the community. The successful candidate needs to have the desire to help improve the quality of life for the members we serve. Our Direct Support Professionals have the opportunity to work in the human service industry with a company who believes that the development of their employees is the path to success.
Essential Job Functions
- Abide by all To The Rescue policies and procedures of the program.
- Supports and assists individuals in being successful in their roles within their living, working, learning and social environments.
- Provide assistance with daily activities such as meal preparation and planning; medication administration; and personal care.
- Ensure the safety and well-being of client’s in their care.
- Facilitate community involvement by accompanying individuals on outings in the community or providing transportation to work or other activities.
- Provide timely, complete, legible, and accurate documentation.
- Honor all aspects of the Client Bill of Rights and adhere to all policies of confidentiality.
- Support customers in achieving personal goals of their own choice.
- Follow the service plan and use it as a guide to deliver services.
- Recognize and document goal progress and relevant personal interventions in an objective, clear, and brief manner.
- Support customers as they identify and build natural supports for their needs.
- Advocate for customers while promoting role recovery/discovery of others.
- Show tolerance for individual differences.
- Demonstrate good role modeling for the customers we serve.
- Represent To The Rescue in a positive and professional manner to all clients, families, co-workers and the public.
- Other duties as needed to support individuals served.
To The Rescue is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Direct Support Professional: 1 year (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.