To The Rescue
Are you looking for a fun and rewarding career? To the Rescue is looking for a Full-Time and Part-Time Day Program Specialists.
A Day Program Specialist will work with individuals with intellectual disabilities promoting community integration, socialization, recreation, and life building skills.
Summary of position/Objective:
The Day Program Specialist provides services to individuals with developmental disabilities, brain injuries and/or mental illness receiving Daily services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Adheres to and upholds To The Rescue’s values and policies.
- Manages day to day activities of each member assigned to your caseload to maintain and ensure that all supports for essential life services and entitlement programs are met.
- Provides direct care according to the member plan and support needs.
- Provides Medication Administration to members served as outlined by the member plan, and Policies.
- Complete documentation timely to ensure billing of services.
- Ensures all current goals and ongoing supports are provided as stated in the members plan.
- Observes and supervises members’ activities.
- Attends training seminars, in-service sessions, and staff meetings.
- Ensures the health and safety of members by monitoring activities, supervising, and intervening in crisis situations.
- Honors all aspects of the Member Rights and adhere to all policies of confidentiality.
- Always represents To The Rescue in a positive and professional manner to all members, co-workers, interdisciplinary teams, and the general public.
- Performs other additional duties as assigned associated with business needs and requirements to support To The Rescue.
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be 18 years of age
- Communication Proficiency
- Writing skills
- Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems.
- Have working knowledge of privacy laws and regulations.
- Ability to respond well under pressure.
The employee shall possess a valid driver’s license and must be eligible for the agency’s vehicle insurance and provide proof of private vehicle coverage.
To The Rescue is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or status as a protected.
Job Type: Full-time
- dsp: 1 year (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.