Trapeze Group Limited
We are Trapeze, a leader in software solutions that make it easier for Global Transportation providers to manage their complex, day-to-day business operations.
The Account Specialist develops strategically viable and well-planned sales opportunities with a target set with accounts/customers. This is an enterprise sales position, so an Account Specialist with 5 years of Enterprise level sales experience (minimum 7 years of technology sales) is a must.
Reporting to the Director of Sales- OEM and Partner Providers.
- Provides Demand Response product offering of Pass add-on modules, Rangers and DriverMate based on facts and an understanding of the customer’s current/future needs
- Manage complex sales cycles and navigating large transit authority/government organizations and processes.
- Responsible and committed to effectively organizing workload to exceed sales metrics and accurately forecast all revenue opportunities in a timely manner in Salesforce.com
- Focus on value-based selling and position the core differentiation of Trapeze in a way that clearly shows our customers what they will receive for their commitments to us
- Proposal response and strategy are also important elements of the day-to-day tasks
- Must travel minimum 50% of the time; working at account sites, conferences, exhibitions and workshops
- Post-secondary education in the area of business administration, and/ or computer or electrical engineering
- Accomplished high-energy enterprise salesperson 5 years of Enterprise level sales (minimum 7 years of technology sales);
- Focused on new account acquisition (Sales Hunter) and revenue growth in existing accounts for the Enterprise market segments
- Track record proves the ability to sell into C level management
- Uses knowledge to influence, teach, and motivate others towards accomplishing a common goal
- Readiness to apply our adopted sales stage methodology to ensure maximum revenue is generated from every opportunity created and shares this knowledge with others.
- Expert knowledge of complex product selling.
- Ability to logically communicate technical information and ideas so others will understand.
- Ability to successfully work and promote client’s environment and requirements internally within inter-functional groups.
- Proven track record of building strong relationships and ability to use interpretative skills to understand and relate industry/client requirements are essential;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and excellent inter-personal skills;
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in a team environment;
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, organized and innovative;
- Proven ability to deliver contracted revenues meeting targets.
- Sales experience in a technology related business is a must.
- Large B2B sales experience.
- Experience working in large complex selling environments.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.