Ferguson Enterprises, Inc.
Non-CDL Truck Driver – Home Daily
We realize that our greatest assets are our best-in-class associates, which is why we’re dedicated to offering limitless opportunities for growth and advancement. We want to help you build a long-lasting career with Ferguson. Together, we can continue to lead the industry and help build our nation’s infrastructure from the ground up. Join our team today!
We offer competitive Pay & Benefits
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401(K) savings plan with company match
- Paid leave
- 6 paid holidays, 3 floating holidays
- Sick days
- Personal days
- Disability (Short term and Long term)
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Driver’s License
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Working knowledge of safety regulations and procedures
- Product knowledge or the ability to quickly learn it
- Must be able to lift items that weigh up to 50lbs
Truck Driver Responsibilities
- Deliver materials to the customer, which includes assistance with unloading, ensuring delivery of ticket with material, and collecting payment, if necessary
- Pick up customer returns, validating product match for credit requests as necessary
- Perform daily pre-trip and post-trip inspections, fuel the truck as needed, and report any problems or issues to supervisor
The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.