Lowe's of Cedar Rapids
Responsible for planning and executing delivery activities, preparing delivery loads, following planned delivery routes, and assisting with merchandise installations or returns, unloading, installing, and checking appliances and store equipment.
Also responsible for the cleanliness and standard maintenance of delivery vehicles, observing safety procedures regarding Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations, Hazmat, and power equipment tools, maintaining DOT and CDL certifications, and complying with reporting.
- Requires morning, afternoon, and evening availability any day of the week.
- Physical ability to move large, bulky and/or heavy merchandise.
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
- Valid Class A or B (with air brake endorsement) license
- Ability to read, write, and perform basic arithmetic (addition, subtraction).
- Minimum 21 year of age.
- 3 months experience operating a forklift or Moffett onloading/offloading a vehicle.
- 1 year experience driving a semi-truck/trailer OR certification from a driving school.
- 6 months experience performing in-home delivery OR retail customer service.
Please apply online at https://jobs.lowes.com/job/cedar-rapids/delivery-driver/1627/12357930
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Delivery+Driver&c=Lowe%27s+of+Cedar+Rapids&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=a883347505b6e568&rtk=1dh9tjs02bij4800&from=rss→