Customer Services Rep-TTL – Iowa Title Linn County II, LLC – Cedar Rapids, IA
Iowa Title Linn County II, LLC
Iowa Title Company is seeking a highly-motivated individual to join our team as a Customer Service Representative at our Cedar Rapids office!
Who Are We?
Iowa Title Company, a division of HomeServices of Iowa, is the recognized leader in the title industry with offices in the Des Moines metro and Cedar Rapids area. HomeServices of Iowa is a full-service brokerage consisting of five company brands; Iowa Realty, Iowa Realty Commercial, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices First Realty, Midland Title & Escrow, and Iowa Title Company. We have offices located throughout the Des Moines metro as well as the Cedar Rapids area. HomeServices of Iowa is a subsidiary of HomeServices of America, which is comprised of over 40 top real estate companies creating the largest, full-service real estate brokerage firm in the United States.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the real estate or legal professions. The Customer Service Representative will provide timely service to customers and agents which may include any of the following:
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive and respond to general inquiries
- Monitor and process orders placed via email and web-based ordering system
- Address complex inquiries by directing customers to the appropriate department
- Complete billing services
- Input orders
- Provide departmental support including computer input, reporting, correspondence, tracking documents, answering telephones
Performance Requirements and Qualifications:
- Attention to detail along with the ability to multi-task
- Critical thinking while working under tight time deadlines
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of real estate, title insurance, or legal businesses preferred
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Two-year college degree or equivalent professional knowledge and experience
Are you ready to join a fast paced, customer-focused organization as a Customer Service Representative? The ideal candidate will possess the ability to multi-task while researching and answering customer inquiries in a timely manner. Familiarity with real estate documents, abstracts, and legal descriptions is desirable, but not necessary. Iowa Title Company offers a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k with company match, paid time off and life insurance options. Apply today to join our team of experienced industry leaders!
Iowa Title Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.