The Customer Service Retention Representative is a subject matter expert as well as a primary point of contact for customers, sales representatives and sales management concerning customer account claim questions/concerns. A CSR Representative investigates customer concerns and negotiates a resolution with the customer or sales representative.
A CSR Rep resolves issues and concerns that Premise and Telephone Sales may have with customer accounts regarding Hibu products.
A CSR Rep needs to accurately answer inquiries regarding the company, product and the market. A CSR Rep should have the ability to resell the value of the advertising to help resolve issues and ensure renewal of advertising. They need to ensure fair and equitable claim resolutions with the interest of both parties (Customer and Hibu) in mind at all times. CSR Rep’s may be responsible for assisting customers with changes to their advertising and monitoring specified accounts to ensure the accuracy of their advertising program(s). CSR rep also needs to be able to identify trends as well as accurately determine root cause and responsibility of claim situations.
Additionally, CSR Rep may handle special projects or additional tasks as assigned by Customer Service management.
- Must be knowledgeable and proficient in Customer Service processes.
- Must be knowledgeable of Yellow Book processes and policies.
- Maintain account tracking and time management tools.
- Must conduct a thorough investigation into claim concerns.
- Resolve inquiries in a timely manner, adhering to department specific standards.
- Handle incoming phone calls that are received in the Investigation/Resolution queue, and maintain department service level expectations.
- Handle appropriate calls as one-call resolutions to increase customer satisfaction.
- Must be confident working with high-dollar, high-risk customers.
- Handles miscellaneous duties as required.
- Must get appropriate approvals when needed.
- Handles any escalated issue that is referred by management team on a periodic basis.
- May assist sales and customers in resolving questions related to proofs, cancellations, or RCF questions and concerns.
Hours: Monday – Friday from 9:30-6:00
- 1 – 2 years: Customer service experience.
- Claims and negotiation experience preferred.
- High School or better
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.