Master Plumbing, Heating and Cooling
Responsibilities of the hiring position:
-Answering inbound calls (HIGH CALL VOLUME)
-Placing calls on hold accordingly, to finish up with the customer you were helping first
-Taking massages, and handing them out to the best person
-Scheduling and working with third party company’s, making sure the job is complete, making sure the company hang everything they require.
-Outbound calls, making sure our members get all three inspections scheduled for their annual membership plans
-Following up with customer estimates our techs have given them
-Out bonding calls for I miss you service
-Out bounding calls for customers equipment
-Out bounding calls for Happy calls
-Editing customer pages and making sure everything is correct
-Following a 3 day call board
-Answering all customer questions
-Handling customer complaints
-Setting goals and meeting expectations.
This job requires most of your time of the phone, when the phones are not ringing, there is plenty of out bound calling to be done.
We are a company that is growing really fast, and always looking for new ways to improve, with that being said, we have a lot of training that happens through the year, and always ways to learn more, and work your way up in the company. So we ask that you are good with change.
A positive attitude, someone who we can rely on, and that is work driven and loves to help out people with a smile on their face everyday.
Handling a high volume on inbound and outbound calls
40 hours a week, 7:30 am to 4:30 pm, you get a hour lunch, and a 15 min break in the morning, and in the afternoon.
On call rotation, as we are a 24/7 Plumbing, and HVAC company.
We offer Health insurance, 401K, dental insurance, and vision insurance
We offer vacation and sick days
We also offer commissions on top of your hourly base.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 /hour, plus ways to make bonuses
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 /hour
- Relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Call Center: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Required)
- One location
Communication method(s) used:
- In person
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Collaborate with management teams to stay updated on new products, services, and policies
- Record customer information within our customer service database
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company’s customer service policies
- Other duties as requested
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants of all ages, including older jobseekers
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A good first job for someone who is just entering or re-entering the workforce with limited experience or education
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Customer+Service+Representative&c=Master+Plumbing&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=22d49f73928e099a&rtk=1dev87693f37v800&from=rss→