The Gazette is seeking an energetic and reliable professional to join our team in our call center. The successful candidate will be responsible for answering incoming and making outbound customer calls, utilizing company policies to solve customer issues and directing calls to the managerial team when necessary. As our Customer Care Specialists are often the first point of contact for customers’ concerns, we are interested in hiring individuals with a commitment to customer satisfaction and an ability to make quick and accurate decisions. This position pays $13/hr and is scheduled Monday- Friday 8-5 pm with occasional weekends.
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 year call center/customer service experience required
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and manage own workload
- Professional telephone etiquette and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Confident and enthusiastic
- Able to work in a fast paced call center
- Proficient in relevant computer applications and call center systems
Benefit package includes health, dental, vision, PTO, ESOP, and 401(k) plan.
Pre-Employment Drug Screen required.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.