Arona Corp. - Aaron's
Customer Accounts Associate (CAA)
Aaron Sales and Lease has a long legacy as an industry leader, with continued growth regardless of the economy. We are the largest franchise in the Aaron’s system, built on a foundation of excellence, customer focus, quality products and services. We are currently at 55 stores in Iowa, Nebraska, Illinois, Michigan, Florida, Colorado, Kentucky, Indiana and Missouri.
As a potential Aaron’s Associate, you’ll share our purpose and passion for making a real difference in the lives of others and the rewards that come from creating strong personal connections for life. You’ll be a contributing team member in an environment that embraces challenge and has a strong drive to achieve.
Aaron’s provides a fun and positive environment for our associates and a place where building relationships with our customers is key! As a CUSTOMER ACCOUNTS ASSOCIATE, you will have the opportunity to learn the various facets of our business to help build a foundation for a career at Aaron’s! In addition to supporting the overall needs of the store by assisting other associates, you will be primarily responsible for assisting the Customer Accounts Department with lease agreement renewals.
Collect Revenues and Protect Company Assets
- Act as a customer counselor by discussing benefits of timely lease agreement renewal payments
- Contact customers directly who have not paid their Lease agreement(s)
- Contact customers over the phone and through field visits
- Maintain and update customer database
- Assist with merchandise returns and customer deliveries as needed
- Clean and certify returned merchandise in the Quality Assurance Center
- Assist in the Field where necessary
- Good communication and interpersonal relationship skills
- Position routinely requires lifting, loading, and “dollying” merchandise 50-300 pounds
- Strong telephone etiquette
- Good organizational skills
- Maintain professional appearance
- Must be over the age of 21
- Good driving skills with the ability to legally drive the Company Truck
- Bi-lingual is a PLUS!
As a Customer Account Associate at Aaron’s, you will have access to a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Paid time off including vacation days, personal days and holidays
- Bonus & commission opportunities
- Five day work week
- Ongoing training and development
All Customer Accounts Associates must have a satisfactory MVR (driving record), D.O.T. physical/certification in states that require it, a valid Driver’s License and comply with the Aaron’s Driver Qualification Policy. All Customer Accounts Associates must pass a drug screen and criminal background investigation before beginning employment.
Arona Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.