Custodian- Housekeeping – Riverside Casino & Golf Resort – Riverside, IA
Riverside Casino & Golf Resort
$12.25 an hour
The Custodian is responsible for ensuring the cleanliness of guest floor corridors, stairwells and public areas. This position will also assist housekeepers in maintaining cleanliness, stocking linen closets with amenities and supplies, emptying and restocking housekeeping carts & trash receptacles, and cleaning the pool & surrounding areas.
- Perform cleaning in all areas of hotel by mopping, vacuuming, dusting, making beds, and other duties as assigned.
- Clean pool & surrounding areas.
- Restock pool with clean towels.
- Use pool cleaning equipment Clean vending areas of hotel floor. Follow directions thoroughly, and understand guests’ needs.
- Assist housekeepers in moving furniture.
- Restock housekeeping closet and carts with amenities and supplies.
- Remove all soiled linen & pool towels to laundry facilities.
- Collect trash from receptacles throughout the hotel and empty in dumpster.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all internal and external customers.
- Resolve problems quickly and accurately, and follow directions thoroughly.
- Perform functions under frequent time pressure in an interruptive environment.
- Answer questions for guests regarding local area facilities and points of interest.
- Work with supervisor/manager, if necessary, to resolve any guest requests or complaints.
- Work cohesively with a team to accomplish assigned duties
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills. Maintain courteous and effective working relationships with others. Ability to work under time pressure with a positive attitude. Ability to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed & accuracy. Prior cleaning experience
Full-Time to include: Days, Weekends & Holidays
$12.25/hr After Attendance Incentive
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Custodian&c=Riverside+Casino+%26+Golf+Resort&l=Riverside%2C+IA&jk=eae2297337f7ef68&rtk=1ejiqupdno1ll800&from=rss→