Patten Industries, Inc.
7:30a.m. – 4:00p.m., Overtime available as needed. Monday – Friday, Saturdays as needed.
- Service the Rental fleet and local customers in the surrounding area.
- Work closely with Service Dispatcher scheduling the machine preventative maintenance program.
- To ensure the machine and company guidelines in the CSA contracts are being followed the appropriate documentation of machine maintenance must be completed and recorded.
- Responsible for inspecting machines during a PM visit and recording any findings for the customer and dispatcher.
- Maintain a close relationship with all customers.
- Responsible for keeping a clean and neat lube truck at all times.
- Assist the shop when needed.
- Other duties as assigned
- Successful completion of a formal technical training program preferred or a previous mechanical background is required.
- Must have your own basic heavy-duty hand/air tools.
- A Class B CDL with air-brake endorsement is needed.
- Computer literate.
- Excellent planning & organizational skills required
- Must be team oriented and commitment to detail recommended
- Strong customer service skills are needed.
- Must be able to lift up to 75lbs.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with clean driving record. This includes no more than 2 minor violations within the past 3 years and no major violations within the past 5 years (Motor Vehicle Report will be performed on final candidate).
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions
This position works in a heavy equipment shop. May on a continuous basis walk, bend and lift up to 75lbs. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to high. May intermittently sit at a desk for a period of time to answer telephone or use a keyboard to complete documents and communicate through email. Must be flexible to work Saturdays and overtime as needed. The physical demands described above are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be mad to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.