Bio and Hoarding
Iowa Hoarding and On Call Bio Iowa has an immediate need for hoarding cleanup technicians and Crime Scene technicians If you are passionate about helping people during times of difficulty and enjoy hands-on work, we invite you to apply.
This is your opportunity to join a growing company moving into a new market. We plan on promoting this positions quickly with the technician who shows strong leadership skills.
EOE/Vets welcome here!
We are seeking technicians who are hardworking, compassionate and have a strong desire to help families in need. Prior experience (at least one-year) in construction, demolition, restoration, crime scene cleaning, extreme cleaning, and comparable industries is required. If you have in worked in water restoration please indicate that in your cover letter.
As a technician, much of your work will be in the greater Iowa/Cedar Rapids/Des Monies area. However, you must also be able to travel within the area. Occasional overnight travel may be required.
Iowa Hoarding provides comprehensive training for safety, compliance, cleanup processes, and customer service. We are committed to excellence and support our technicians in their work.
We promote from within and will be looking for our next supervisor from our technicians.
- Work with a team to clean-up homes where a significant amount of stuff, like garbage, boxes, clothing, household items, animal waste, newspapers, etc, has collected.
- Clean crime scenes and other situations involving blood or bodily fluids.
- Learn the processes and procedures of our approach to hoarding and crime scene cleaning.
- Stay calm under pressure and with a variety of customers. Treat customers with respect.
Required Experience: Prior experience in any of the following (at least one-year)… in construction, demolition, restoration, crime scene cleaning, extreme cleaning, water restoration, hoarding cleaning, and comparable industries is required.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Valid Driver’s License, acceptable Motor Vehicle Record, and dependable transportation
- Reside locally in order to respond to service calls and arrive at a scene quickly
- Strong stomach
- Attention to detail
- Able to work independently when required with little supervision.
- Able to work on physically demanding projects in challenging environments.
- Lift up to 50lbs
- At least 18 years of age or older
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications is a plus
- Prior experience that demonstrates a strong work ethic and ability to multitask
- Available (on-call) for daytime, evening, and weekend jobs
** If you have commercial or residential cleaning (cleaner) experience that is a bonus, Please let us know…Or even house keeping**
Please do not call our main number during the early stages of the application process–it must remain open for customers at all times. Calling the main number will automatically disqualify you.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $24.00 /hour
- Driver’s License (Required)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.