Crimson Solutions Inc.
Role: Costumer Service Representative
Work Location: Cedar Rapids, IA
Hiring Mode: Full Time
Responsibilities and Duties
Support changes and/or distributions on fixed, variable or payout annuities by delivering exceptional customer service at all times in alignment with the strategic goal to be a market leader in customer service delivery. Responsibilities may vary depending on your role within the team.
Job Description: Responsibilities
- Process a variety of routine policyholder change and transaction requests
- Ability to assist internal and external customers with exceptional phone and /or digital communication skills
- Provide ideas for improving processes and efficiencies
- Complete required training modules provided by the company
- Assist in processing quarterly and yearly tax work
- Ability to problem solve by using the resources provided
- Willingness to provide solutions that use “outside of the box” thinking
- Process partial and full distributions, systematic payouts, and/or fund exchanges and rebalances
- Process incoming return mail. Research and call out to find clients to ensure we have a good address for them so they can receive correspondence on their investment
- Process applications and run quotes to annuitize policies.
Up to 1-2 years customer service and/or office experience. High school diploma or equivalent preferred. Basic understanding of annuity and life insurance concepts. Able to use computer software, including Microsoft Word and Excel.
Outgoing personality with ability to communicate effectively to a variety of audiences. Organized and flexible to adjust to changes in schedule, while meeting time-sensitive service level standards and deadlines. Time management skills. Excellent number recognition skills and proficient data entry skills. Actively seeking additional financial services knowledge through LOMA/AAPA programs. Skills Advantage Work Ready Certificate, Optional.
Normal office environment. Ability to process routine work for extended periods of time as well as work at a team level for a common goal.
Job Type: Full-time
- call center: 2 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.