Cosmetologist – Riverside Casino & Golf Resort – Riverside, IA
Riverside Casino & Golf Resort
A Cosmetologist must exceed guest expectations in providing services of grooming, hairstyling cuts, color, scalp and facial treatments, manicures, pedicures, body treatments and makeup analysis. Must have latest knowledge of hair therapy techniques & Iowa sanitation regulations along with excellent communication skills while interacting with a wide range of clientele. Maximize service skills and product sales within an Aveda Environmental Lifestyle Salon and Spa!
- Provide exceptional Guest Service to all customers & co-workers.
- High standard of cleanliness and sanitation; adhere to all guidelines; maintain supplies
- Regularly attend, participate in and support training and staff meetings “Huddles”
- Maximize scheduling framework using good time management skills.
- Must be dependable, punctual, fun, energetic and courteous professional.
- Passionate about Cosmetology; outgoing personality who enjoys working with the public
- Perform guest consultation and post treatment recommendations with ability to educate guests on products and home regimens.
- Creative thinker and team player who is able to cross train and assist with phone sales, facility tours, service scheduling or other Spa duties.
- Desire to learn and develop skills through ongoing training programs.
- Implement Aveda experience & philosophies
- Must keep state certification current and in good standing
- Cosmetology License by the State of Iowa
- Minimum 1 year experience
Full-Time to include: Days, Weekends & Holidays
$11.25/hr. After Attendance Incentive + Commission
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Cosmetologist&c=Riverside+Casino+%26+Golf+Resort&l=Riverside%2C+IA&jk=6de4faead16b8735&rtk=1ek7e5noeo2j7801&from=rss→