Von Maur was founded in 1872 with two simple goals – provide a wide selection of quality merchandise and establish excellent customer service principles by treating every customer like family. Since then, Von Maur has deliberately and steadily grown and expanded the variety of services offered to our customers. Our wide range of customer services include free delivery, complimentary gift wrapping, no questions asked customer return policy, alterations, and an interest free charge card. Today, 33 Von Maur stores are scattered across 15 states: Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma and Wisconsin; and we’re still expanding. Our corporate headquarters and e-commerce facility are located in Davenport, Iowa.
The integrity and values that have pleased our customers for generations also make Von Maur a wonderful place to work. We value the diversity of our employees and each associate contributes in a unique way to our customer’s experience. Von Maur employees are friendly and have a passion for customer service. Being a part of our team requires dedication, enthusiasm and flexibility. Associates are empowered to make decisions, acting in the best interest of the customer.
Our company culture is characterized by a promote from within philosophy. We hire people with the intent to promote them as far as their ability and ambition will take them.
Von Maur provides high quality jobs with excellent benefit packages that have a positive impact on the health, happiness and future of our associates and their families.
A Cosmetics Counter Manager develops and motivates the counter associates by monitoring the counter’s level of customer service. Builds sales through training counter associates and promoting counter stock maintenance and visual presentation. Primary job responsibilities of a Cosmetics Counter Manager include the following:
- Assists and motivates associates to provide excellent customer service daily; sets an example for others to follow.
- Trains cosmetic counter associates on application techniques, sales techniques, and product knowledge.
- Records sales, and inventory as specified by the cosmetic vendors. Communicates orders for products, as needed.
- Increases department/cosmetic counter business and customer base.
- Coordinates and plans events to increase business, including gift with purchase events.
- Sells at or above sales goals, achieves average unit sale and items per transaction goals, and maintains account solicitation.
- Executes all duties of a cosmetic associate.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Cosmetic+Counter+Manager&c=Von+Maur&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=8b52fd0a6652034e&rtk=1deaku14tnhhv800&from=rss→