Digital technology has forever changed business. Now, it’s transforming tax. Soon, tax enforcement will be part of every business process – and every transaction. As governments go digital, financial systems and traditional tax software can’t keep up. And, businesses now face escalating risk and mounting compliance costs. Sovos was built for the digital future of tax. The Sovos Intelligent Compliance Cloud Is the first complete solution for modern tax, combining tax determination, e-Invoicing compliance and tax reporting on Sovos’ reliable, scalable and secure S1 Platform.
We are building the future of Global Compliance Software. We want you to build your future with us.
The Work You’ll Do:
The Sovos Intelligent Compliance Cloud is the only complete solution for modern tax, already trusted by half of the Fortune 500 and the world’s best companies. As Corporate Account Executive at Sovos you will have the opportunity to work with a global team, with support from around the world, to sell against a mission critical problem that customers NEED (this isn’t a nice to have)! Consider a sales environment in which prospects return your calls and your solution is certain to be funded in the budget. That is what you’ll be selling here at Sovos. Our customers need what you sell in order to keep their business operational in the US, throughout Europe and around the world. Come sell for THE market leader in cloud tax software.
Corporate Account Executives are a great opportunity for folks who have some sales experience but want to take that next step in their career. This role offers the ability to manage your own territory, identify and grow your own prospects and finalize and close your own deals. You will focus on selling a specific product to small to medium sized businesses. The Corporate Account Executive role gives you all the tools and experience necessary to grow into the next roles which expand to full product suite sales to enterprise accounts!
More specifically, working with a well-defined sales and process pipeline, you will:
- Do a lot of prospecting – including following up on marketing generated leads, conference and webinar attendees and cold-calling
- Effectively sell and promote Sovos’ SaaS-based products and services to business influencers and decision makers within prospect accounts
- Grow and manage a balanced pipeline across your assigned territory, achieving new business revenue growth
- Deliver profitable new business revenue growth in assigned territory while meeting and exceeding revenue targets and relevant quotas
- Finalize and close sales!!
What We Need From You:
A successful Corporate Account Executive will be an all-around go-getter. If you are motivated by reward and recognition (in both competitive base salaries and an uncapped competitive commission structure) and have a high level of energy, persistence, and a strong desire to win, this position is for you!
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to manage multiple sales opportunities concurrently and actively manage pipeline development of those opportunities
- 1-2 years of experience in sales such as inside sales or business development at a software company preferred
- Great team player – identify and execute ideas that will make the Market Development and Sales teams better
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Quota experience preferred; demonstrated ability to exceed quotas
- Some travel is required
What We Can Give You:
The tools to grow your career both personally and professionally:
Did you know that almost 30% of our employees experienced a promotion or job change In FY2018? That can happen because growth Is serious business here at Sovos, and we have the programs In place to make sure of it, including:
- Competitive base salaries paired with attainable and competitive commission plans
- A balance of new logos and existing customers (so ramp up is less burdensome)
- Clear paths for growth within our roles (ask our Sales Directors how they got where they are) in a company that gives you all the tools you need to succeed
- An opportunity to work with a global team
- A chance to sell against a mission critical problem, which customers NEED (not a nice to have)
- Manager bootcamps (because teams are only as good as the people managing them)
The tools to enhance your life – because we want you to enjoy your life outside of work
- MyTime flexible time off (no worrying about accruing time or running out of sick days – If you need time off, take It!)
- Paid family leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Generous 401k match
- Progressive Wellness Program
- Company seeded and matched Health Savings Account (HSA)
The challenge of working in an emerging market and solving complex problems for our clients is a large one. Businesses are struggling to keep up with the pace, volume, and complexity of regulatory requirements. In fact, 45% of CFOs say compliance is their “biggest growth challenge.” That is why over half of the Fortune 500 counts on Sovos to solve their complex business-to-government compliance challenges. Our employees work on meaningful and engaging projects that make a tangible impact on our clients’ success.
Sovos is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Corporate+Account+Executive&c=Sovos+Compliance&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=416ed7872f875bdf&rtk=1domq9hlpolnt800&from=rss→