Contracts – Contract Processing Specialist – GreatAmerica Financial Services – Cedar Rapids, IA
GreatAmerica Financial Services
Are you solution driven, tenacious and rise to the occasion? Do you enjoy challenging work while providing a high level of quality?
GreatAmerica Financial Services is a highly successful entrepreneurial company providing equipment financing to businesses across the United States. Our exemplary customer service, our principle-centered business philosophy and our team-based operating approach are key to our success and growth.
We are seeking top-notch Contract Processing Specialist’s to take on the opportunity of processing financial transactions in a fast-paced environment while maintaining compliance with our policies, procedures and customer requirements.
As a Contract Processing Specialist, you’ll:
- Play a Critical Role! Serving the needs of our customers is key to our success and you will play an integral role in meeting customer funding expectations as you process contracts with speed and accuracy while being able to identify any potential risk.
- Making a Difference! You will take pride in seeing the immediate results of your work as signed contracts are reviewed for accurate information is input correctly into our systems. This ensures expedient funding for our customers and a seamless set-up in our billing system.
- Be a Vital Resource! Work in a professional and customer focused environment, communicating with equipment vendors and lessees to answer questions, calculate payment structures for financial transactions, and resolve documentation issues. You will also be the team expert on a variety of documentation topics including UCC preparation, contract restructures due to equipment exchanges, payment or tax changes, and the verification of lessee acceptance.
- Have Leadership and Team Support! Work in a team-based solution oriented environment with 10-12 immediate team members from multiple functions within the business including Sales, Sales Support, Credit, Account Support, Portfolio Management and Leadership to support our mission of helping our customers achieve greater success.
- Be a Culture Champion! Quickly review documents and process transactions to ensure timely and accurate funding to our customers and flawless lessee invoicing. Be solution driven and creative when unique customer requirements arise to deliver a consistently exceptional customer experience.
You’ll work hard, you’ll have fun, and you’ll enjoy:
- Career development, leveling, and advancement opportunities
- Being a part of the bigger picture
- New opportunities to learn and grow as the Documentation Function expands
- A strong organizational culture focused on our greatest asset: you!
To be successful in this role you’ll need:
- A competitive drive and be self-motivated
- The ability to independently solve problems and act with urgency
- To be task oriented with the ability to adapt to changing situations
- Mathematical skills
- Proven organization and time-management skills
- An Associate’s degree or equivalent applicable experience required
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business or Paralegal preferred
- Prior experience in financial services or leasing is not required but preferred
**There is overtime involved at the end of each month**
At GreatAmerica, we’re looking to grow our business through our people. Are you looking to grow your career? If so, submit your application at www.greatamerica.com/careers.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Contract&c=GreatAmerica+Financial+Services&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=acb8cd1980893baa&rtk=1eqt52qd4o21n800&from=rss→